All of the local downtown restaurants will be open for business, as usual, serving their amazing menus!
July 14 - 16 • 4pm - Midnight
Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- What the Fry
- Jamaican Jerk
- Honey Dew Grill
- Sugar Kanes Concessions
Taste of Port Huron
Saturday, July 16 • Noon - 2pm
- Bite-size samples
- Participants coming soon...
Did you know that you can stroll Downtown Port Huron with an adult beverage?
Visit one of our participating establishments and order your drink of choice in a special social district cup.
- CityFlats Hotel & City Floats
- Lynch’s Irish Tavern
- McMorran Place
- Raven Café
- Vintage Tavern
- Wings, Etc.
- No BYOB in downtown.
- Stay on the main street sidewalks.
- Beverages are allowed in a social district cup ONLY.
- ENJOY - But stay safe. Local and state laws still apply to serving minors, public intoxication, and impaired driving.
All of the local downtown stores will be open for business, as usual!