All of the local downtown restaurants will be open for business, as usual, serving their amazing menus!
Thursday & Friday
July 13 & 14 • 4pm - Midnight
Grand River St:
- Port Huron Acai
- Mama C’s North of The Border
West Quay St:
- Honey Dew Grill
- Jamaican Jerk
- Sugar Kanes Concessions
- What The Fry
- Fire Up Grill
- The Little Drink Co.
Wednesday - Saturday, July 12 - 15
Wed: 5 PM | Thur: 3 PM | Fri: Noon | Sat: Noon
Lot West of Blue Water Transit
- Elephant Ears
- Cotton Candy
- Ice cream
- Hot dogs
Did you know that you can stroll Downtown Port Huron with an adult beverage?
Visit one of our participating establishments and order your drink of choice in a special social district cup.
- Bootlegger's Axe Co.
- Brass Rail Bar
- CityFlats Hotel & City Floats
- Lynch’s Irish Tavern
- McMorran Place
- Raven Café
- Senor Tequila
- Sperry's Moviehouse
- Vintage Tavern
- Wings, Etc.
- No BYOB downtown.
- Stay on the main street sidewalks.
- Beverages are allowed in a social district cup ONLY.
- ENJOY - But stay safe. Local and state laws still apply to serving minors, public intoxication, and impaired driving.
Blue Water Festival Street Fair
Thursday & Friday, July 13 & 14
Thur: 4-9 PM | Fri: 11 AM - 9 PM
- Partnership with GLP Events to bring over 80 art vendors from all over Michigan to Downtown Port Huron
- Become a Vendor
All of the local downtown stores will be open for business, as usual!